Sunday Jan 25th, 9:14am (EST)
RESERVE ONLINE NOW!
Our Weekly Dorm Package; Reserve 7 nights in a dorm room and the last night is only $10.00!
Sunday 3 Night Package; Reserve a bed in a dorm room for 3 nights including any Sunday and your last night is only $20.00!
- BakPak Guide
- Compact guides to budget travel in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and much of Europe.
- A complete listing of all the hostels in North America!
- Book hostels and cheap accommodation online - over 2,500 destinations from Amsterdam to Zhouzhuang!
- Canadiana Backpackers Inn
- Wake up on a quiet side street in the heart of the Entertainment District of downtown Toronto, only 3 blocks from the CN Tower. Canadiana Backpackers hostel is Toronto's best located hostel.
- San Francisco Hostel
- Pacific Tradewinds - a small friendly San Francisco Backpacker Hostel
- Chicago Getaway Hostel
- Chicago Getaway Hostel has the attitude and atmosphere of a hostel with the cleanliness and comforts of a boutique hotel.
Sights & Activities in Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Independence Hall is where Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, and their rebellious compatriots approved and announced the Declaration of Independence. Admission is free, but timed tickets are required. Obtain them at the Independence Visitors Center on the day of your visit starting at 8:30am. Alternatively, you can arrange tickets in advance by calling the National Park Service reservation line at 1-877-444-6777
Philadelphia Museum of Art
- As one of the largest museums in the United States, the Philadelphia Museum of Art invites visitors from around the world to explore its renowned collections, acclaimed special exhibitions, and enriching programs, both in person and online.
In the main building's sweep of 200 captivating galleries, visitors find many surprises and changing exhibitions. There are striking Renaissance master paintings, elaborately carved stone altarpieces, and entire period rooms and architectural settings from around the world.
Liberty Bell Center
- The Liberty Bell Center is a Philadelphia must-see. Visitors can not only view the famous Liberty Bell, one of the most recognized symbols of American freedom, but also learn its history. Films, historical documents, and visual displays enlighten visitors on its history and why it has become the symbol of freedom for many.
Franklin Institute Science Museum
- A thirty-foot statue of Benjamin Franklin overlooks the scientific interactive displays at this local favorite. This unique museum houses the world's largest artificial heart and biggest pinball machine. There is a planetarium and Omniverse, which features a 79-foot domed screen with more than 50 high-tech speakers. A fascinating and intriguing stop, so budget plenty of time for your visit.
Reading Terminal Market
- First opened in 1892, the Reading Terminal Market is a great place for lunch or a snack. Several restaurants serve a full sit-down meal, but if your appetite is for something lighter, there are numerous bakeries, sandwich shops and organic produce vendors, as well as a beer garden. If shopping is your thing, you'll love the market. Books, specialty foods, Pennsylvania Dutch products, Irish gifts, plants, and housewares are among the items on offer.
National Constitution Center
- It's only four pages long, but the U.S. Constitution is among the most influential and important documents in the history of the world. The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
- Public Transportation System for Philadelphia
- Find maps, schedules and fares of the Philadelpha Public Transportation System SEPTA
- Official site for Amtrak passenger trains featuring online reservations, ticket fare finder and trip planning resources.
- Fares, schedules, and ticketing for more than 3700 destinations across North America.
We’re in the centre
of the Old City!
32 Bank Street
For Directions Click here
Apple Hostels is GREEN!